Skip to content
Riced Cauliflower Fiesta Flats Recipe
- These veggie-filled fiesta flats use riced cauliflower and fajita seasoning as shortcuts to flavour!
- 8 Ortega Fiesta Flats Flat Bottom Taco Shells
- 2 packages (340g) Green Giant* frozen Cauliflower Medley Riced Veggies
- 1 packet Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- Optional garnish: chopped green onions
- Cook riced cauliflower in a large skillet for 5 minutes. Add fajita seasoning and stir until combined.
- Add diced bell pepper to skillet and cook until warmed.
- Fill each Fiesta Flat with the cauliflower-bell pepper mixture.
- Top each taco with cabbage and chopped green onions.