Skip to content
Crispy Chickpea Tacos
- Seasoned chickpeas are baked to perfection for this super yummy, vegetarian-approved recipe!
- 1 package Ortega Cauliflower & Flour Tortillas
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 package of taco seasoning mix
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese
- Pickled red onion
- Optional garnish: chopped cilantro
- Toss chickpeas, olive oil and taco seasoning mix in a bowl, scatter on a baking tray and bake for 20 – 30 minutes at 400° F.
- Warm tortillas on a skillet or in a microwave.
- Fill tortillas with the seasoned chickpeas.
- Top each taco with avocado, pickled red onion, and Cotija Cheese.